Getting started with Zwift is pretty simple. Once you have a trainer or power meter that is compatible with Zwift, all you have to do is download a compatible device. Here are the devices that are compatible with Zwift.
- Windows 10+
- Android 7.0 or higher
- iOS 12 or higher
- Apple TV 4th gen or higher
You can find the download link by going to the google play store or the app store. For those on a laptop or desktop, head to this link for download: https://www.zwift.com/download.
Once you have it downloaded, open the app, enter your log in information, pair your devices, and you are ready to go! You can then start riding, and Zwift will have a in ride tutorial to get you started with the app.
For some more articles about Zwift that will help you navigate the game, head over to these links.
- Getting Started With Indoor Training
- All About Zwift Drops
- All About Zwifts HUD
- All About Zwift Kids Acounts
- Zwift Updates Device Compatibility
- A Recap Of the Last 6 Months on Zwift
- Zwift Events
- Connecting Partner Accounts to Zwift
- Training On Zwift
- Leveling Up Faster On Zwift
- Zwift Course Calendar
Here is a video of getting started with Zwift by GPlama.