Zwift has just announced new levels in Zwift. My prediction for when these new levels will be released is September 14th, with version 1.29. When Zwift does release the new levels, Zwifters who are currently level 50 will get double XP until they reach the XP that they have banked. Here are the details for unlocks.
- Level 50: Level 50 Kit and ‘Fire Socks’, & 100,000 drops
- Level 51: Junk Food Kit pack // XP: TBD
- Level 52: April Fools ‘80s Kit // XP: TBD
- Level 53: Fun Shaped Glasses // XP: TBD
- Level 54: April Fools ‘80s Paint Job // XP: TBD
- Level 55: Rear View Mirror Glasses, plus 25,000 drops // XP: TBD
- Level 56: Animal Print pack // XP: TBD
- Level 57: Cute Socks // XP: TBD
- Level 58: April Fools ‘80s Socks // XP: TBD
- Level 59: Backwards Hat // XP: TBD
- Level 60: Level 60 Kit, plus 100,000 drops // XP: TBD
While it is disappointing that we only got 10 more levels, and riders like Tim Searle from AHDR will be done in probably a week, it still is good motivation for riders to free ride again. This will definitely get me to do some route badges I don’t have yet!